Monday, September 1, 2008

Happiness

Hello everyone this is Laura.  Thank you all for your emails, text messages, and voicemails, you have to love technology.  We are very excited out here.  I have to say I had a hard time enjoying the beauty of our 14er today because I kept looking looking at my hand.  Bernie is wonderful, last night as we were getting ready for our hike we both ended up in the closet.  If any of you have seen our closet, it is very small.  I cannot remember any of the conversation before he said, "This is as good of time as any,....." you know the rest.  It was perfect because I was SO SURPRISED.  Love you all.  I promise we will share details once we know them.  So far we know we are GETTING MARRIED!! but that is about all.  No idea where or when.  Love you all again and we will update soon.

4 comments:

nan-mac said...

This blog keeps getting better and better. Dad and I are thrilled for you. I liked Bernie the moment I met him a year ago. I'm looking forward to my visit in a few weeks. Put the champagne on ice!!

xox
Mom & Dad
(Hi Zach. We enjoy reading about your experiences in Oman and so glad everything is working out so well. Take care. Nancy & David)

T-Bone said...

So you guys!!
incredible. As one Aaron Neville once sang. "I don't know much...but I know I love you"...guys! Not trying to invite myself but, If possible I'd like to come to the wedding. I hope it's a bash. You have to top jer's wedding! r u really buying a motorcycle? if so not fair!

Unknown said...

Laura -
I love this for you and Bernie! So exciting. As I have kept up with your life in Colorado through this site, I have noticed what a beautiful life you are building for yourself and with Bernie. Just thrilling! So enjoy every minute...You are a fabulous woman.
Love to you and looking forward to meeting Bernie one of these days.
Jenny Carney

Big Al said...

bernie you will get season 4 when i come and visit.....which i already have a countdown to...the uniting of the clans continue....