Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Photo Update

This posting is in reverse...the beginning is the end.  Isn't that fun?
Here are Grandpa and Grandma Manker.  They seem to set a great example for us to follow.  (Hint hint, Laura if I get cold, put your arm and coat around me!)
We were happy together even when our ship sank!
This was the great Captain's Cocktail on the cruise.  We snazzed it up and Laura dominated the contest of best looking on the ship!
The grandparents won the dance contest and later gave lessons.  Mom and Dad Manker are in the background strutting their stuff like Prince Henry (my former rooster).
Here is Momsy dominating the slippery, salty, humid, climbing wall.  She was awesome.  She also conquered the iceberg! (yes, we were permitted to climb an iceberg that we encountered).

For all you loyal readers, I apologize, it has been far too long.  Here are the photos I promised.  

No comments: