Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Adventures in Michigan

Here are the cousins getting ready to watch a movie in Charlevoix. It was a wonderful visit.
Maya and Sully in Fenton leisuring it up in the wagon with Burke.

 Maya is looking tough in her swimming outfit. No, she is not wearing a bullet proof suit, that is her massive upper body.
 My love dominated the wake board. Her comments upon finishing were, "There is nothing like a wakeboard in the morning," and "what, you have to loosen the straps to get the boots off?"
 David took me out on a sailing adventure like never I've experienced. My favorite part was when there was a huge steady wind as we tacked south one time and David steered us directly at and a small ski boat that was parked in our way. The wind kicked even more and we lifted the windward hull almost right over their boat as their mouths gaped open and I hung overboard outstretched. This was the emotional representation of our time in Fenton.
 Burke showing us how it is done.
 These photos make me very happy--, here is Burke flying over the wake. Our snowboarding skills transferred nicely as all viewing may bear witness.
I think I took a bite out of the sun off that jump.

Getting ready for India.

No comments: