Wednesday, November 5, 2008

First Ski Trip

Our first trip of the season was back in October.  I never posted the pics and am utterly embarrassed.  Kim accompanied us to A-basin when Allison was here.  I took one great run and then decided to retire until better snow arrived.  Kim and Laura took two.
What did I do while my fair lady was shredding the slopes without me?  I had a Bloody Mary of course with my new sis!  I had to search high and low but found her studying (yes, studying) in the A-framed lodge at the Basin.  It didn't take much coaxing to get her to come and have a drink with me.  

3 comments:

Big Al said...

it never takes much coaching to get me to have a drink.....p.s. loved having a drink with my new hermano!!!! even though i didn't get to ski and had to study....it was SOOOO much fun!!!!!

cfox said...

Hey Ben & Laura! Congrats on the engagement, very excited for you both! Love the blog, great pics and stories. Hope to see you again and meet Laura soon. I update my blog a couple times a month, usually just updates on the kids and what we have been up to. Check it out: http://www.foxcrossings.blogspot.com/

Take care!
Cory

Kate, Ben and Archie said...

So last night we were sitting in the living room and then suddenly we hear day-man playing in the background, I couldn't figure out what it was... of course we inherited Zach's phone... and Laura was calling! I loved it!