Sunday, November 2, 2008

A Perfect Saturday

We began our Saturday this week with a hike in the mountains.  After waking up fairly early and packing the hiking gear and our snowboarding stuff we joined Guapa in the car and left for the bucks.
We went on a gorgeous hike and found some good back-country snowboarding spots and even some camping areas.  





After hiking we hit up the LEGEND (A-Basin)
The snow was not perfect but it was better and more plentiful than a couple of weeks ago.  Laura was sporting her vintage vest (think Marty McFly) and her new snow pantaloons.  It was obvious that she hadn't missed a step or forgotten skillz gained last year.   
I also got to try out my new snowboard (newly dubbed ROCO--and it certainly did) which performed beautifully.  I no longer experience the 'chatter' as I carve down the slopes, rather I can gently glide back and forth with the utmost ease.
  

No comments: